Monday, April 27, 2009

Tyler's many faces




It seems the only muscles Tyler has control over are his face muscles.  He can't even hold his head up, his arms flail around pretty much on their own, but he could teach acting classes at the community college with his facial contortions. Watching him reminds me of those fridge magnets of the emotion faces - y'know, the "Today I'm... [fill in the emotion]." 

Check out these photos... You can cut along the lines and stick these on magnets for your own "Fridge emotion" display if you want.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to EVER hear another thing about how many pictures I take! Welcome to my world! He is delicious I love Tyler and I am so excited to spend some time with him when mommy goes back to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a button! And thanks for the FHE activity... printing out Tyler faces now...

    ReplyDelete